YouTube co, a company that makes video streaming services, has been temporarily blocked from Google’s new YouTube site.
The company, which is owned by the Walt Disney Co., has been accused of making false advertising claims on the site, which has been under development since January.
It is unclear why the company was blocked, but the company said on Twitter on Tuesday that it had been asked to stop its ad campaigns by Google.
The decision to block the video streaming service is being seen as retaliation for the company’s decision to ban the company from the YouTube site in January.
The ban was later overturned by a judge.
The block comes after the company announced plans to start making new ads in January that it says will reach “over 1 billion people worldwide.”
The company also said that it will make ads that “tell more stories than any other product on the market.”
It will not be able to monetize those ads, according to Google, as it does not have enough money to pay for the ads to run.
YouTube has been a favorite target of YouTube co executives and advertisers, and it has been an issue that has continued to grow in recent months.
YouTube co said in a blog post on Tuesday, “We believe that ad sales and other revenue from ad sales should not be targeted at targeted audiences.
We are making these changes to protect consumers and partners from this kind of abuse.”
YouTube has made changes in the past to address ad targeting, including offering “fair play” that allows videos to run for as long as the ads run and banning adverts that make disparaging or false statements about its partners.
It also has tried to increase its efforts to make money from adverts, and the latest changes were intended to do that, Google said.
The YouTube team will continue to work to make videos that reflect the diverse community of users who watch the videos we host and to continue to support creators that help us grow as a platform, the company added.
The move to block YouTube comes amid growing pressure from the tech industry to crack down on the companies’ advertising practices.
Earlier this year, the Obama administration ordered Google to pay $1.9 billion to settle allegations that it deceived users about the accuracy of its search results.
The government also said it was going to take legal action against YouTube for misleading users about ads that were posted by the company on its website.